View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 04:18 AM   #56
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Well holy hell................

HOW did I miss THIS?????????? I DO remember VERY clearly walking out of some restaurant in LR and seeing the 2 of You sitting on the deck and thinking................OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lookie THERE! And it makes me happy knowing I was one of the first to see it!!!!!!!

I love You both and am so happy for You.....even though it's OVER a year now! Congratulations and wanting many more years for You together.....

Wishing you more N more hapiness. You two unique individuals that took to each other like Orville to Popcorn.

Yeah, what Diva said.and I saw them all sleeeeeepy eyed and grinning at the hospitality suite one morning when we were all sitting around having coffee, and they looked all cute N happy when they camd strolling in.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: