Old 10-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Scrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default BBW ??? - Qualifications

I didn't place this in the BBW Lovers thread. That thread is filled with love, appreciation, and beauty and in no way did I want to potentially taint it with questions and confusion.

I keep hearing and reading the terms thick and BBW here and other sites.

Are they interchangable? Is it a matter of personal preference how a woman identifies? I've seen some women writing in a BBW section and they have a pic and it is not someone that I would have considered BBW. I'm no size 6 nor do I want to be. I'm not HWP. I'd say I fall under the category of full figured, possibly even thick (I don't have the ass that most women I've seen who call themselves thick so don't go looking for it. Sadly, it's not there.)

When do you reach the realm of BBW or is it as much an attitude as anything physical?

I don't want to misrepresent myself. I would be thrown for a loop if I met someone and they said "I didn't realize you were a BBW." Ok, they either have no filter or are 100% jerk if that was a first date statement. But, again, I don't want to misrepresent myself either.

If it's my call, ok. If I'm missing something, please educate me.

Remember, there is no judgement or criticism here.
Scrappy L'il Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scrappy L'il Southpaw For This Useful Post: