Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Vanni's Surprise - Pt 1

Vanni’s Surprise

It was a Friday morning and my mind wasn’t on work. Vanni said she had quite the evening planned which was unusual since I was typically the one to plan the evenings. To say I was intrigued was a bit of an understatement. The day went by unusually slow as I tried to no avail to convince her to tell me her plans over the phone. She would let loose a tease here and there, but nothing substantial enough to give me any real foresight as to what was to happen later that evening.

I tried to keep myself busy, but even though the numbers on the computer screen were being crunched by fingers that seemed to belong to someone else, my thoughts were on Vanni and what exactly it was that she had planned. Of course she knew my thoughts wouldn’t be on work. She knew I’d spend my day wondering what was going to happen, occasionally brushing my hand against my dick in anticipation of what would be occurring later that evening.
She had yet to let me down when she planned these surprise scenes. It was actually quite a relief to be able to drop the responsibility; to be a participant instead of the director and the scenes her mind came up with were surprisingly devilish; she had an evil perverted mind that I cherished more than all the money in Fort Knox.

As I was on the way home the cell phone rang. I flipped it open and looked at the caller id display. It was Vanni. I smiled knowing that further instructions were about to be delivered. I clicked the talk button and positioned the phone against my ear.

“Yeah Babe?” I answered

“You’ve left work?” She questioned.

“Yep I have, should be home in about forty minutes.” I responded.

“No you shouldn’t.” She started. “First I want you to drive to Tonya’s house. She has something planned for you there. When you’re finished, she’ll call to tell me you’re on the way home.” She finished and hung up the phone.

This was a twist. Never before had she directly involved another person. Sure we had teased each other about involving other people. Hell we had even been known to kiss other people in front of each other. But to drive over to Tonya’s house, alone?

I was still trying to figure out what was going on when the phone rang again. It was her again.
“Yes?” I answered.

“Since you obviously haven’t come back down to reality and discovered the problem with what I just told you, I’ll just go ahead and tell you that everything you need is in the trunk of your car.” She said sounding amused with herself, and hung up once again before I could respond.

The drive to Tonya’s was shorter than the drive home would have been since Tonya lived half way between where I worked and where Vanni and I lived. I was amazed to find myself in her driveway less than twenty minutes later with the car running, its soft hum and vibration lending to the hypnotic state I felt I was in. I had no recollection of getting off the highway or winding my way through her subdivision. It was just a blink of the eye and there I was.

I felt a rush of adrenalin as the reality of the situation started to settle in. I lowered my hand until it rested on my cock, stroking it lightly thru my khaki pants. I stayed in the car for about five minutes jacking myself off and working myself into quite a state before I remembered there was a reality to the fantasy waiting inside the house before which I was parked. I took a deep breath, shut off the car and got out, stopped at the trunk and retrieved the small duffle bag that I knew from experience held sex toys and a dick more suitable for fucking and headed towards the front door; towards Tonya.

Just as I was about to ring the doorbell, the door swung open and there stood Tonya talking on the phone.
“Yes, he’s finally stopped jacking off and has made it to the door. I think his pants are soaked already. Boys.” She sighed, rolled her eyes, handed the phone to me, turned and walked back into her house, which was dark despite the bright sun of the day. I watched as she walked away. She was wearing a long silk robe which was synched tight against her body; it seemed to be laughing at me, mocking, asking if I was ready for what was about to happen.
Oh yeah, I thought, I can handle this… just you wait and see.

There was a voice in my ear.

“Whenever you stop lusting it’s me you need to be paying attention to if you wanna get laid anytime in the next ten years.” It was Vanni, she didn’t sound upset, rather still quite amused.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” I choked.

“You are to do what Tonya says. I will know if you don’t, and no more touching yourself. You are ours tonight. You’re a toy; nothing else. Your body is not your own to touch. If you are caught touching yourself at any time tonight, by either of us, you will never have this opportunity again. If on the other hand, you behave yourself like a good boy, well who knows what the cards will deal for you in the future. Do we understand each other?”

“Yeah, No touching, obey… and no touching. I’m with ya.” I responded, wishing I didn’t sound as shell shocked or breathless as I did.

“Very good, I’m pleased. I’ll talk to you later love.” She finished and hung up.

I hung up the phone, placed it on a nearby table and followed Tonya’s earlier footsteps towards where I knew her bedroom was located. When I entered the bedroom Tonya was waiting, as I expected she would be; only she wasn’t waiting exactly how I thought she would be waiting.

She sat in a large red reading chair that was positioned opposite the door, so her naked form was the first thing my eyes fell upon. There was a window behind the chair and its curtains were the only curtains open in the room which caused her to seem illuminated, more intense and focused than anything else in the room. The sun fell on her long blonde hair and shoulders giving her almost a heavenly aura, which I figured was very appropriate since she had an incredibly heavenly body. Even though I knew Tonya was in her forties, she had a body that would make twenty year old women envious; everything was toned and tight. Her skin was tanned but didn’t give the appearance of her being a sun worshipper. Her breasts, which quite easily could have been her best assets, were perfect. They weren’t too perky yet they didn’t dare suggest her true age. The entire package was very captivating and even better than I had imagined.

I wanted to walk over to her, pick her up and take her to the bed and give her the time of her life, but that wasn’t in the cards for me tonight. Tonight I did as she willed; I was after all the toy.

I stood in the doorway and looked at her awaiting her wish.

“Don’t you have to change?” She asked.

“Yes Ma’am I will have to change at some point. Do you wish for me to change now?” I replied.

“Yes. You can use my bathroom, and when you come out, you are to only be wearing the clothes in the duffle. Thank you.” She finished with a dismissive wave. Her other hand drifted down until it rested on her shaven pussy, her legs spread wider to open herself up to her own hand and a finger expertly found her clitoris and began slow rhythmic circles.

“I better not get myself off before you’re done in the bathroom.” She stated while looking at me.

My eyes stayed on the image of her finger circling rhythmically until I reached the bathroom and had no choice but to turn away in order to open it. I entered the bathroom and gently shut the door behind me.

I dropped the duffle on the counter and opened it up to see exactly what was inside. It didn’t seem to be as heavy as it had been in the past, so I was curious as to the contents. Inside was my harness and one of my larger dicks. I was impressed. You could tell a lot about what type of sex a femme liked based upon what kind of dick she preferred. The one in the bag was only 7 inches, but it was 2 inches in diameter; a thick meaty dick that could scratch every itch that required attention. The only other items in the duffle were a pair of black boxer briefs and a black wife beater shirt.

I changed clothing and gear, took an additional few seconds to wash my hands and face and then reentered the bedroom where Tonya awaited.

She was still sitting in the chair though her finger was no longer circling her clit; she looked at me a note of approval upon her face.

“You look as good as Vanni said you would. And the plans I have for that dick… you better be as good at working it as Vanni says. If you’re not, I will have to tell her I was disappointed, and I doubt that will go over well with her. I know how she doesn’t like to be made to look like a liar. Of course, I’m sure you’ve had dealings with that. She’s such a perfectionist isn’t she?” She asked while standing up from the chair; the setting sun enveloping her body in warm shades of red, orange and violet.

“She is quite perfect.” I agreed. “And I would never want to let her down or appear as though she didn’t tell the truth about my abilities.”

“Good, then I know I won’t be disappointed and besides you’ve wanted to bury that cock deep inside me since the first time you saw me didn’t you? Oh it’s ok, no need to blush, Vanni and I have laughed about it on several occasions, we’ve been planning a way we could take advantage of the situation and well, here we are, and I’m about to take advantage of the situation.” She stated matter-of-factly as she crossed the short distance to me and firmly grabbed the shaft of my cock through the boxers.

She leaned against my body, pressing her breasts against my chest, alternately sliding her legs up against my legs, kissing my neck and occasionally biting its tender flesh. I took a deep breath and smelled her essence. She smelled sensual, sinful and irresistible. She smelled as I imagined Delilah smelled to Samson on the night he lost his will to the infamous temptress. I took a deeper breath and let her scent intoxicate me, let myself fall under her spell, opening myself to her, her will my own, her desires to be fulfilled even if upon my last breath.

“I guess now would be the best time to tell you that you’re not allowed to cum while you’re with me. No matter what I have you do, no matter what I do to you, you’re simply not allowed.” She said with a hint of sadistical joy in her voice.

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied standing still, concentrating on the various sensations her body was causing as it continued to press and rub against mine, the hand on my cock now stroking deliberately hard, sending waves of electricity thru my body. The familiar waves that until given my order to not cum, would have with time resulted in a very satisfying orgasm. Now the waves had become my enemy; they had to be kept under control. I couldn’t lose myself in this woman. I had to stay above the water, which was going to prove quite a challenge as her scent tried to pull me under with every breath I took.

With her hand still firmly wrapped around my cock she led me to her bed where she positioned me so I was lying down facing the ceiling. She followed me onto the bed, her body moving with a fluidity and deliberateness that called to mind a lioness stalking prey that would feed her and satisfy the hunger of a week without food. She was on her hands and knees above me, straddling my body, her hair cascading over her shoulders and I noticed for the first time that there was a light on in the room, though very dim. The room was a soft yellow hue that matched the moment almost entirely. She reached into my boxers and pulled out the dick which was as always hard and ready to please the women.

Last edited by Tawse; 10-05-2011 at 06:21 AM. Reason: spacing...
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: