Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want people to do well. However, I want all people to have access to what allows us all to be successful. I have family members that certainly fall within the higher tax rates that would be paying more in taxes. They earned every penny they have and have been good employers that give a damn about the people that work for them. When that has mean't they take a cut in order to keep employees on the job, they do just that. Hopefully, they will be able to continue this. They also are willing to pay more in taxes because get that tyhere has to be increases in revenue along with smarter use of revenues in order to get us out of this mess.

I just watched a clip about how now banks in certain states (not legal in all states) that have foreclosed on a mortgage holder can (and are) suing for the remaining "short" in the foreclosed mortgage.

So, if I were to forclose on my home and it went back to the bank and the bank sold it for an amount that was "short" of my original note, the bank could also come at me for the difference!

Talk about smacking someone around when they are down!! The guy interviewed was a Iraq War Vet, to boot!! This plus the banks wanting to impose new fees for using a debit card is just insane and unfair to people.

Something I am jazzed at seeing about these demonstrations is that POC, young, old, able-bodied, disabled folks are involved. Veterans are there, union people are there, retired people are there. Maybe all that really are part of the 99% will continue to join together.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: