View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 06:51 AM   #2
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure if this counts......I used to have 3 Iguanas (1 male, 2 females) a few years ago. I was asked to foster them when a young lad could no longer look after them - I fell in love and adopted them.

Hank (male) was very protective over HIS ladies - I'm not just talking about the 2 females; I also mean Me, my late Daughter and Cat. Hank didn't like being held too much, yet, he loved to lay on the back of the Sofa and rest his chin on my shoulder. He also liked to eat Bananas, but, only if you hand fed them to him, lol!

Jess, the younger female loved to sleep curled up behind the cushions on the Sofa - before sitting down it was always best to check behind the cushions in case she got sat on, lol!

Lilli was the dominant female and thought she was a dog! She loved to go 'walkies' on a lead, lol!

I'd love to have more Lizards, but, with 5 cats (3 half Maine Coon) thy would be nervous wrecks within a week! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: