How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if this counts , he's not really mine. But really think he wants to be. He belongs to my neighbor, cutest little dog ever. He slips under the fence and visits me daily. He now knows the sound of my truck and my garage door. If he hears them he comes running. He is so sweet I think I love that little guy. He is my constant project buddy. Spends entire days helping me paint, wax my truck, when I mow he walks right behind the whole time. Unless a grasshopper or bullfrog distracts him. I usually eat breakfast on the patio, and he comes over for his morning snack. He never wonders away, he always goes straight home and back to my yard if he hears me outside. Kind of unique huh ? I call mr freeloader.