View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 05:03 PM   #43
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

In elementary school(around 11 yrs old) my best friend E***** and I were together all the time. One day after riding bikes I felt this overwhelming urge to kiss her. Her response was "Ewww what are you doing?!" Oh, um ha ha nothing, uh, just joking around.........

Fast forward to college. My roommates and friends were all enjoying the hyper hetero sex fest. And I just didn't get it. Couldn't understand all the fuss they buzzed about. Then one day I noticed this girl in class. She was all short hair and rainbows. Unlike any one I had ever met. And I wanted to sit by her, and I wanted to talk to her, and I couldn't figure out why!
Then one day I came to class after work with a snack as I usually did since my work shift was right before class. This time it was a big juicy pear. And she said "you know, you make everything you eat look so good"

That was all I needed to hear. My eyes practically rolled back and my toes curled and I knew. And I never looked back.

Of course I never did anything about it with her. At the time I had no idea what to do about it! I did tell her that story a few years ago. She had no idea what she did for me with just one sentence

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: removing personal names
nekohl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nekohl For This Useful Post: