View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #93
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
Amethyst was the first stone I was ever attracted to. And I still quite like it. It could be that the stone was helping you clear your energies creating insteresting dreams.

Ebon did it continue after the first night? Or did you remove the stone?

I have half a geode of amethyst that weighs approx. 45 lbs resting between my bedroom and the rest of the house. I have a healing room in my house and see a varying number of patients every week. I find that it helps to keep the energy of healing (and not so healing energy) out of my bedroom. I sleep and feel much better with it there. I noticed a huge difference right away.

I also cleanse my stones under full and new moons. I love the feel of them after I take them back into my healing room. They look all sparkly and twinkly and ready to work!! Or sit around and look pretty while absorbing negative energies/entities.

I can't use my quartz very much, clear or white, the vibrations make me vibrate right outta my head. Sometimes I like going into crystal shops just to feel the top of my head come off. And other times I can't walk through the doors. These are stores that generally have very large quartz crystals. You know those chunks, they generally are more than my monthly salary .

Thanks for listening.
The first stone i was attracked to is quartz...in fact i own more of this than anything else. One of the most relaxing things for me is to just run my hands through a big bowl of it. I've got Tibetans, enhydros, phantoms and Arkansas just to name a few. But my favourite piece by far is a big chunk that was given to me earlier this year by a friend from his yard. He just tossed it to me one day. i love this piece - it has an amazing energy...

i love crystal shops too and can/have spent hours in them not te mention a lot of $$$. There's a place up in Asheville called Points of Light and one of these days i'm going to pay them a visit. But i'll need a chaperone for my wallet...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: