proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

I let her go; if she is no longer happy with me, then I wish her happiness in all her endeavors. First time I've ever let someone go - kind of proud of myself, because all the other times I've been selfish. This girl sure changed my life in many ways.

If she comes back into my life, it'll be because she was supposed to. If not, life will go on for both of us

It's been nearly three months since we've spoken, and although I still love her, I am moving on and focusing on myself

Second chances, if and when they do happen, come to those who know they're worth the wait, not those who cry, plead, beg and scream and render themselves a wreck

xoxo.
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post: