Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have got to get my boyfriend over here. His screen name is Camo Eagle and he just had top surgery done. It went well and other than some minor discomfort at first and later, some pinches here and there, he is healing marvelously well. He had breast cancer a few years ago. His Dr is also concerned about him taking T because of this. He also had open heart surgery too. And he is 47. So many obstacles and yet he follows his dreams. I love his pluck!

I as a femme could care less who battles with me about my orientation becaue of who I date. Good lord. When i was with a bio man, lesbians hollered I was one of them> When I came out, they said I couldnt be a lesbian because I shaved my legs, wore make up and smelled pretty. When I discovered butches, I fell in love all over again with who I was because I had met my compliment. And then i discovered FtMs. Good lord. It was like not just chocolate, but Godiva chocolate! So they can tell me where I dont belong all they want. I'm the one with the good chocolate all over her fingers and in her mouth..yum....

Give Camo until Monday at least..its his military weekend...and with the stuff at Fort Hood, i am sure he is going to be amply busy even when he isnt on base. Look for him tho!