View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #2064
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Now that the reunion has passed **heavy sigh** I am back on losing weight 409584985%. I try to stick to items that have 5 or less ingredients and ingredients I can actually read! Tons of exercise and lucky for me I love water!!
Good for you sista!

I wish I could be as strict with the ingrediants as you are! Sometimes, I have to eat prepacked frozen meals for lunch... just 'cause I don't have much time. I do try to add a small side salad or fresh fruit to go along with it though.

I think at dinner it's a lot easier for me, because you can do meat or fish with fresh veggies and/or a salad. I've been trying to stay away from prepackaged side dishes like rice/pasta... but sometimes it's hard. When I'm running short on time & I do make those items, I do my best to stick to the portion size so I can keep a better track on what I am eating.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post: