Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
Be sure to have plenty of Coca-Cola on hand while snacking, watching and yelling!

Stocked up today with SB snacks!

GEAUX Saints!! (But I am a long time Steelers fan).

I am watching the Super Bowl even if CBS puts those anti-choice & gay ads on. But, I sent a protest email in. Makes me mad that this has even come up. I like football and especially getting together with friends to root and watch. Been thinkinh a lot about the fact that so many people have had a rough economic couple of years and the SB might be a time for them to just let the stress go and be with family/friends and just take a day off of worry, etc. I'm also hoping that no matter if they win or not, that New Orleans gets a boost in its economy from the SB.

No matter who y'all are for, I hope you have a great SB Sunday and enjoy yourselves!

I really like wet, cold, and muddy games.... that's football to me....but guess that won't happen Sunday...

Last edited by AtLast; 02-05-2010 at 01:21 AM. Reason: goofed
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote