Old 10-30-2011, 06:17 AM   #20
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

I think or in my opinion here....

BBW - Big Breasted Women or Big Beautiful Women is the "politically correct" definition of what it originally started out as....

I personally find labels offensive. In life's "society's view", I am either a bbw or ssbbw (aka super sized bbw), because I think the society's view is the sizing equals bbw is 18-1x (possibly), and if ya wear over a 1x, then some how they can categorize you as a ssbbw. So I haven't reduced "enough" yet (trying) to get back down to the next "label".

I find most (don't find offense) "males, ftm's, transpeople" that are big yummy! Other sizes too....just saying.

I don't label myself, because I am "me" - I'd like to say I am comfortable in my own body, but due to society's "standards" I find myself lacking at times. It can be heart breaking to me although, because it's not just the "males" of society, but also the "females" that tend to judge due to size. I am beautiful in my own way, but INSIDE! I don't need to show off to the world as a model....I have morals and codes on how to and how not to treat others....if only society would take those as a sacred way to live and act, there would be more acceptance everywhere!

I don't want to be "barbie doll" size, but close....lol.
sarahwho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahwho For This Useful Post: