View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #71
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Years ago I started a screen name for myself in another life, calling myself "Gazelle". The story I told was that gazelles are swift and sleek animals, who are chased, often caught, and if they were very very lucky, devoured. I related totally to that idea. I WANTED to be chased, and I NEEDED that predator to want to devour me. I wanted and needed the fire of passion to overwhelm me, and us.

So I suppose I would say, for the most part, I would choose to be the prey. HOWEVER, there is a part of me that will answer back to that predator, giving back as much fire and energy and PUSH as she can take.

I had a scene once at a BDSM convention, a knife scene, where it started out with the Top coming to me with various knives. I was blindfolded at the time, and as the sensations and passion and fear built, I began to growl. the Top also started to growl back, almost in answer to my inner animal. Which upped my own gutteral sounds, back and forth between each of our inner animals. My wants and needs and DEMANDS for release were as strong as Hys.

One of the hottest scenes I have ever had the pleasure to partake in.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: