Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I just came in from shoveling our 18 inches of snow ..which in real terms, swallows up my newfoundland dog with ease the minute she steps outside of the house. Last time I shoveled I ended up in ER and then in the hospital for three days with respiratory distress. I was told NOT to shovel snow. Ha.My dog needs to go to the bathroom and she needs walked. So yes, I will indeed sacrifice and do what I have to in order to meet her needs.

On a more general thought but specific to this thread, I am buying a house and will be able again to foster dogs again. I foster newfs but would foster any big dog, and prefer the much older ones..the ones that everyone is afraid to adopt. I love these oldsters. and if they never make it out of my house to permanent homes, then they can stay with me forever.

I also have acquired some bird feeders while I am here. My new house has a huge pergola where they use to hang bird feeders. I cant wait to get mine up there! I love feeding wildlife!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: