View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:06 PM   #31
RadiantYearning

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie ones ...
Relationship Status:
Damsel, non-distressed, seeks knight in shining armour!

1 Highscore

RadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you again ...

I haven't been back to this thread in a while ... I wouldn't even have found it tonight if I hadn't seen a thank you in my "user cp" link, lol. Sooo not thread savvy!

You're all amazing ... and the support, sharing and advice that all of you send is so very greatly appreciated. Thank you for opening up to share your own experiences, beautiful poetry, relationship styles, everything else that didn't fit into those categories.

The other day I made my facebook status, "I don't even have time for the nervous breakdown that I so greatly deserve." I found that on a website somewhere. That's how I feel lately, stretched so thin in 10,000 different directions. I think I've buried myself in other things to do, in part, so I would have a good excuse for not being able to get involved. I've also buried myself in my children, my fail safe source of love, affection and absolute sunshine ... at least that can never be a bad thing.

Someone told me the other day that hy doesn't think I'm broken, hy just thinks that the right person hasn't come along and I'm rightfully selective. I may agree to some extent but I think there's a little more to it. I definitely have learned that I won't ever settle on someone who doesn't possess the traits that are, for me, non-negotiable.

So on a positive note, a friend who I haven't spoken to in about a year has come back into my life. This makes me happy and makes me smile a lot

Thank you again and I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend ...
RadiantYearning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RadiantYearning For This Useful Post: