View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #114
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest You :

Sometimes when I am aching badly inside I can close my eyes and just imagine what it would be like to feel your love, and it brings a certain calm to me.

I have lived my life without love in it. And made it by ok. I know I dont want that for myself. I know I love myself. But not having that one person I can count on no matter what, I dont know what that's like. I dont know what its like to feel the safety of someone's arms. To feel her touch, and so much more. I know I am missing out. Just how much I am not sure. I can bet its better than winning the lottery....

When I almost died a few years ago, I laid alone in the hospital bed, and though to myself. Im going to die in this hospital and I will not have ever known true undying, unapologetic love.

It caused me to fight. And I beat that illness. The other day, when I walked into my bosses office and plead my case for my old position back, I got it.

Every aspect of my life I can go get what I want. But you elude me. I think daily what I have done to cause to live with the emptiness and loneliness.

I am a good person. I do for others more than I do for myself. And yet, you are but a fantasy to me.

I just wanna belong. love and be loved. Im not sure where that is so wrong.

I wonder about you. If you are out there feeling the same way I feel. I wonder if you are being loved. Or if you are out there and gave up cause you have been hurt so many times.

I pray one day, fate blesses us both. I pray that we cross paths. Im 35. Im tired of being alone, not feeling love and acceptance.

All I am trying to say baby is that its a cold, lonely and dark world without you.

But I will get up tomorrow, and put my clothes on and go about my day. But you will not be far from my thoughts.

I love you even before I have met you. I hope one day you read these and realize how much I wanted you long before your arrival.

Signed,

Just A Boi
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote