View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #8
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

I am like this to a certain extent. I don't get why some people feel a need to *hold on* to people, even family that hurt us. When I am done, I'm done. I don't know if that's a grudge but there are certain people that I don't give two cents worth about what happens to them, one being my own father. Is that a grudge or self preservation?
I feel holding grudges is, too resentfully and unwillingly allow the other person back into my life because I want to punish them for hurting me. I’m NOT one for holding grudges – what’s done is done as far as I’m concerned – I move on with life.

Self preservation is to protect oneself from a harmful situation/relationship in any form that is unhealthy.

Just my feelings and POV on this…

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 11-07-2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Ooops! Brain working faster than fingers can type! LOL!
1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: