SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely! Well, reading a thread actually. I'm not proud to admit this, but of all people, I used to have a pretty narrow view of what is/isn't trans and what should be required to be able to transition. I was part of a conversation that ended up moderated, and the whole thing made me stop and do some soul searching, and I feel so bad for what I said that may have hurt people. I do firmly believe that we ALL have the right (or should have the right) to do and BE who we want to without judgement from our peers, and without the government telling us who we are allowed to be or how we are allowed to identify - including imposing beurocratic hoops we have to jump through to be true to ourselves.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post: