Old 11-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #14
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I have a will and all my loved ones already know this. Just in case here is my desires. Take all the parts you want , cremate the rest. But here is the most important part. Instead of a wake and a funeral, I want a huge party! Catered in a huge place with a big dance floorand lots of tables and chairs. Free open bar. With a champagne fountain. I want a band or a real good DJ. They can request any song or music they want. But they must play these 2 songs, and when they do everyone must get on the dance floor and dance. Even if you are in a wheelchair. The Hokey Pokey, and the chicken dance. Because you can't dance to those songs without laughing or at least smile. I promise if I can be there somehow come back for a few minutes to be with you for those two songs I will. Then at the end of the evening after everyone has eaten well , drank their fill and danced, they will go outside for one awesome fireworks show. And those who know me, know if I can be there with you for that, I wouldn't miss it.

I am with you on the party Jagg!!! And there will be one...

Gina (too busy to stay here)..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post: