Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
This reminds me of Clarence Thomas, another Republican Conservative, Anita Hill, and sexual harassment.

I watched those hearings. I believed Anita Hill.

We all know how well that turned out.

Poll presented on AM news yesterday stated the majority of Republicans consider sexual harassment (specifically when asked about Cain) a non-issue:

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2011
Republicans say sexual harassment charges against Cain don’t matter

"A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll of Republican voters scheduled to be released later today is expected to report that the sexual harassment charges against Cain have NOT diminished his support nor raised any real concern among the majority of Republicans. Only 13% of Republicans surveyed said they are a "great deal" or "quite a bit" concerned about voting for Cain because of the sexual harassment charges."

Read more: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...of-republicans
Yes and the GOP/TP just chalk it up as not a big deal- they don't believe sexual harrassment even exists!! And women that cry foul just want money.

We have NOT come a long way, baby!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: