Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,660 Times in 3,990 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

when I am toxic and not healthy, I hold grudges. Mainly because of resentments.And anyone in the Program know what resentments do to a person's serenity.

I am doing well lately and therefore havent held a grudge in a long time. I have however, let go of friendships, but again, mainly for my serenity. I have boundaries and I dont do well when people consistently push or cross them. I had to let a dear butch friend go last year because she wouldnt take no for an answer in regard to romance. After exhausting every damn effort I had in me, I finally had to say I couldnt be friends with her. I miss her. We had fun together but I just cant have someone not respecting me.

I have had to tap dance around someone as well. Its awkward and I hated it but I did it because it was MY space too. I handled it simply by going about my business and refusing to discuss any part of or anyone involved with the situation,saying gossip ends with me. I earned respect by doing so. It took time but eventually, as things always do, life moved on...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: