Old 11-14-2011, 01:31 AM   #6
xxzalciaiomenxx

How Do You Identify?:
Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She/sugarbear!
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with the love of my life

xxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputation

Thought maybe I would write a little to see if others would follow!

I handed Tandoori back the bottle, she took a long swallow, her eyes closed as she drank. I took this moment to look over her body more closely. I noticed the smooth skin, covered in tattoos, the piercings calling attention to themselves as the light reflected upon the metal. Tandoori handed me the bottle when she was finished. I took a drink, and smiled at her. "Soooo..." I said. "I must admit, that was my first experience of looking at a cucumber as anything but a vegetable" Tandoori smiled kinda slyly, "Well you know a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, and I don't get many people that are interested in me in that manner," she said, "Plus with the cucumber there are no expectations after wards" "Yeah I guess not, no need for pillow talk or terms of endearment" I joke.
And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

-WILLIAM BLAKE
xxzalciaiomenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxzalciaiomenxx For This Useful Post: