sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I'll tell you what gets me right now. I just got off Indeed looking at jobs and you wouldn't believe how many postings there were for people looking for a babysitter for this weekend "Valentines". WTF Hope some of them watched Oprah today. I can't imagine leaving my child with someone alone that I just met this week.
wow, i couldnt even imagine doing that..
it's scary that people might do that, :-(

i only caught the end of Oprah today, but she did say at the end that the entire 2 hour interview would be posted on her website tonight - i'll definitely be taking a look once i can and watching it, the bit i did watched was.. well words cant describe but, well.. overwhelming comes to mind..i'm pretty sure Oprah is on late tonight as well, i may record it if i can find the listing and what time it's on.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: