View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #67
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Brother Andrew,so sorry u had some ahole jerk make stupid comments like that.Buddy u bet in a fue years they will be pot bellied and bald as an egg,then I hope they remember the comments cause someone will shure say something to them at some point.Please keep doing the good things u do for folks as well as being the al around good person u are.

Casey35...I had a simular thing happen a fue years ago when I was going to college,the school had a nurseing program and they were doing a segment on healthy vs heavy.I was ask to be a part of the study 6 average fit ppl and 4 ppl that were in various sises of the heavy end of the scale.Out of it all the 4 heavyest out did 5 of the others in stamania,blood pressure,respitorey recovery on and off the tredmill as well as strength in lifting,pulling ,pushing ect.Recently I went to the doc for a chekup and my bp is 110/70,my lab work is as good as a healthy 35yro,repitory on the money(at least till everything blooms in the spriong ..then i'm toast)...even tho I still weigh 245 I have lots more muscel mass than is aparent...not to bad for 62yro.

Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: