Thread: Singles
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #7322
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

HD, hope your puppy gets to feeling better and is this the new puppy you rescued?

The coffee party sounded like fun and I to wish I had been awake for that; but I was sleeping since I had to wake up early this morning. Hoping you all had a lot of goof fun lastnight!

Ruff, do I need to pick you up some pillow mist from L'Occitane that helps you sleep?

Today is my day of transformation as Ruff called it and I am still nervous about going to the dentist. I can handle cleanings and fillings, but not sitting there for atleast three hours while they pull teeth...By the time I get out of that chair and come home, I won't be feeling so hot..

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
Don't worry Zimgirl Its uncomfortable but worth it. I'm sure yuo will get a script for pain
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post: