Thread: Devotion
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 01:38 AM   #9
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
I have been contemplating the nature of love and devotion lately and wondering what that looks like for some people.

How are you devoted?

How are two devoted?

What is the full measure of devotion?

If my heart feels it, I am very devoted. I love fierce, and make no apologies for it. And I get hurt. But at least I know that I lived what is true in my heart. Devotion to me is the act of acknowledging the sacredness of your connection. A prayer of love put to action. If two people live this truth for each other, their bond is taken out of the mundane to a place of true love, where magic abides, in my mind.

I guess there is a devotion to the love and truth of self first. And if we are lucky enough to meet someone, and each others hearts are your truth, devotion is the bond, the nourishment, the prayer you make to one another~ Also your protection.