View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 05:22 AM   #8
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

For me, I’m mostly fairly laid back – I hate confrontation, but, there are times when I need to release the energy of the anger. I get angry and frustrated with myself at times – I go quiet, cry and want time alone to re-establish my inner balance, again.

It depends on what/why I’m feeling angry – if it’s at inanimate objects that are in my way because I’m rushing and short on time, sometimes I can lose my temper and throw them........Arrggh! Coat hangers are th bain of my life! LOL!

If someone has insulted me, is blaming me for something that they refuse to take responsibility for and the fault is entirely theirs, and they are shouting at me, then I will shout back and say what I feel. Being an emotional person I feel things deeply - mostly I just shake and cry.

There were a few times with two previous partners where I had to defend myself from physical abuse. I’m not proud of that fact, but, on one occasion I was dragged down the hallway by my feet with kicks to my back – I had no choice but to physically stop her before she paralysed me! It was a bad relationship, emotionally I wasn’t in a good place either and for a few years after these two relationships I reacted badly in an argument. Unless I’m being met with abuse, now, I hardly ever react in such a way. I try to make sure I steer clear of such people.

Sometimes I feel so hurt that I can't always communicate how I'm feeling and my anger is that fact - time alone to work through my feelings means I can express myself in a calmer manner when talking.

It also usually boils down to is; many people see me as this ‘totally together woman’ who has all the answers – I don’t! I have a lot of life experiences, and sometimes others project their insecurities onto me and expect me to sort all their problems for them – I can’t and I won’t! We all have our own inner demons to battle for whatever reasons and we don’t always handle ourselves and our emotions in the best ways – we’re human and flawed, this is often forgotten

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: