EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,030 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't express my anger very often, which can be problematic. Usually if someone gets angry and starts yelling at me I don't say anything to them and ignore them. I've gotten pretty good at blocking people out and kind of retreating to my own little world. If something makes me angry, more often than not I'll replay a thousand different scenarios in my head where I do go and yell at a person for what they've done to make me angry. Doing that makes me angrier and puts me in the kind of mood where I don't exactly communicate well (usually short responses and trying to avoid as much communication as possible with others), but rarely pushes me to actually go and do it.

When I do actually express my anger it gets really uncontrollable, probably because it's been boiling for a while. Especially if its a situation where someone has tried to manipulate me. Usually what keeps me from anger is the fact that I often feel sorry for people even if they've done something wrong to me. So I find it hard to really rip into them, because I feel like the only reason they did it is because they have little self-analytical ability and self-esteem. But when I find someone's trying to manipulate me, I often forget any kind of pity. Manipulation is where I draw the line.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: