Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva
Hello everyone,

I have been a member here for awhile now but I havent really posted, I am a BBW and I love it. I also know braedon hello dear one.
(((((((((everett))))))) I'm very glad your here hun, you fit in just perfectly and its always wonderful to see a familiar face here on the Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u
Do you know what I find the most sad in this world? Well I am gonna tell you.......All too often I hear the femmes, the butches and the persons of transgender, cry a bucket of tears about the lack of a honest, true love in their lives. I too am in this group, sad to say and I am no different than the rest of you. What amazes me is that there are so many of us struggling to find our forever girl/boi/ boy, that we forget there is a population of people who feel lost on the side lines. That would be us!!!! I know I would make someone a good partner, for I am a wonderful person. Yet because all they can see is my outside, which I am lucky to say is well proportioned and feminine...yet large!!! I have written a poem I will post in the poety section, it may seem childish to some, for I am not a well versed person. But I write from my heart and my experiences from life...which for the most part of have been all too unkind in nature. I wish for all of us, not just myself, that society would see us for what we are not the sterotypical mold they THINK we fit into. I wish that all the butches and femmes and transpersons, would see US for what we have inside our hearts and that is an undying need to love and be loved by a kind and gentle person who loves us for the person we are and the person we may become in time. If society would grant us the chance, oh what a glorious world this would be...to be loved not for being the fair skinny princess I long to be...but for the voluptuous princess filled with a kindess and a love you only read about in fairytales or see in movies. Where does it say that skinny people are any greater at loving than we are?
I can honestly say that I have been with both skinner partners as well as bigger partners, and being a big guy Myself I've always had an eye for a beautiful BBW lady. Each and everyone of us deserves to be loved; no one person or group of people deserve to be loved more than another group of people. My BBW gals rawk My world, and thats just how its always going to be for Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie
Hello all you beautiful BBW femmes I hope you all are doing wonderfully. I just thought I would drop in on this board. First time I have seen it here. Since I started. Well I have not been on much lately. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening
Its always great to see you here My friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney
Okay.. not here for any other reason than to say.....

you Beautiful lucious Goddessess......

stop stop stop!!!!! whether its 20lbs or 100lbs 0r 200lbs society tells you you are OVERWEIGHT... so f'n what???

do YOU Love YOU????? would you love you more if you were only 50lbs over what is determined ( by society standards or whatever) .... would you love yourself more?

listen , For the very first time in 35 yrs my life I am under 200lbs. I have been 500 pds.

My taste has not changed.... not one bit....

No thin woman could keep my attention if large lovely woman is nearby.

I just have to give you a HUGE thumbs up for this post Stoney
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: