Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
actually I'm not to upset by photo ID AS LONG AS it's free, transportation to and from DMV provided for those who need it and there are ways folks who do not have birth certificates and proof of residence (like homeless folks or folks living in detox centers or group homes, etc) can get a photo ID...

I'm more stunned by Newt.......WTF??????? I wish Cain had stayed in and gotten the nomination........laughing.....can you just see him and Obama in a debate.......Bachman would be just as good....Newt might stand up well against Obama in a debate....

I still say if the Republicans were actually serious about winning the White House they would nominate Jon Huntsman (instead of the clowns Newt with his book sales and Mitty with his magic underwear). Many many independents who voted Obama would vote Huntsman....a moderate kind of Republican..........his stance on abortions sucks big time so he would never get my vote....he supports a right to life amendment and would make 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions illegal.
I'm with you- Cain made me crazy, but Newt is capitalizing (pun INtented) on his departure. Newt is an able debater and there are tons of present day right-wing voters that were too young to vote during his ethics problems in the 90's as well his hypocracy around family values. They will see him as he has re-invented himself only. The Dems have a big problem with his surge and possible mojo, I think. Plus, even moderate Republicans and Independents don't like Romney's lack of pizazz.

His Trump-Hug might hurt him, especially if he partakes in that not-really a GOP debate-but-a-Donald-infomercial might pull support away from him by the more sane.

This GOP nomination bid has taken craziness in politics to an all time high. I'm insulted by it all.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: