Old 12-11-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
Onyxena

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Legally Married

Onyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST ReputationOnyxena Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Penguin:

We sent a lot of text messages back and forth last night. You told me you wished you could have been here with me. I can't begin to tell you how much that meant. Just knowing that you wanted to spend time with me while I was hanging out with Sith Lady and Gypsy, it makes me very happy that you hold my friends in such high regards. I like letting you all the way in. I know I can trust you all the way. I like being vulnerable in front of you, because it's safe.

I am pretty sure that you and my music player, on my computer, are in kahoots tonight. It keeps playing our songs, songs you showed me, or songs that remind me of you. I have a lot of music, almost a week's worth, and still it keeps picking 50 or so songs to play that have something to do with you. I listened to Bleeding Love for the first time in a long time tonight. I teared up a little bit. I miss you a lot. Of course, immediately after Bleeding Love, a song by Tool came on. I wanted to do a headdesk. :/

Do you ever feel like there is so many things you want to say, but words wouldn't do justice to what you wanted to say? I feel like that with you. Often times you leave me speechless or groping after words that just won't come. I will try and sum it up in this:

I love you more than Sour Patch Kids and thunderstorms. I love you more than snowboarding. I love you more than my books. I love you more than fake nails and Iced Americanos with white chocolate. I love you more than words can express. Your smile sooths me. Your touch ignites my body. Your love keeps me going when I just want to give up on the human race. Your humor always keeps me laughing. Your eyes say so much and I love what they say. Our little inside jokes make me feel special. I love you. I cannot wait to be in your arms again. You are my light through the darkness and my anchor to my dreams. With you anything is possible. Thank you for choosing me.

Love,

Your Sunshine
Onyxena is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Onyxena For This Useful Post: