femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

ALTERED [knock off] BARBIE DOLL PROJECT
Sign up by end of December (Newbies committed to following through are welcome to sign up)
Finish by end of January
If I don't already have your address (most people I do have), then PM me it when you sign up.
I will mail you a doll that you will alter for the project.
Please use the doll that I send you (not your own doll), because the idea will be to see what we each do with a doll that is relatively the same.
You can do whatever you want with the doll! I will send some clothes, accessories, etc. but you don't have to use them or even every part of the doll itself. The idea is to do whatever suits your fancy! And don't send me back what you don't use, just send me back what you consider your finished product. You are totally free to add your own stuff, as long as at least part of the doll I send you is used as the base for construction.
When you are done send the doll back to me with five dollars for shipping.
I will take a picture of all of our dolls together and then send you one doll altered by someone on our list to keep (a surprise, no special requests please) along with a picture of all the dolls.

Note: You don't have to do anything amazing with the doll. You can completely alter her or, for example, just have fun making her pretty in your eyes. Whatever the hell is fun for you!

Please post any questions directly on this thread.

1. nycfembbw / Jennifer
2. Tommi
3. Diva
etc. etc.

For anyone who wants to sign up, please repost this whole statement and add your name.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: