Old 12-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #61
RavynTuqiri

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but it...
Relationship Status:
Hide n go Seek

RavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett View Post

I've had snakes, rats etc. for buds and never been biten... I have however pulled my truck over to help a teeny tiny kitten on a remote highway and had my hand savagely attacked (I literally had to shake it off, lol) and ended up getting rabies shots... who knew kittens did crack? Not me apparently...

o.@
I tried to help a stray cat a few years back...it was October, turning cold..I started to fed the tom cat and after a few days he would sit with me on the back porch. I was able to bring him inside an quarantine him in the bathroom. The next day took him to the shelter....we made it all the way to the shelter and when i took him out of the box to turn him over, he attacked....

Got on antibiotics right away and still ended up three days in the hospital with an infection in the knuckle of my pointer finger...they wanted to do rabies shots (the cat got away) and surgery...I passed on both...there hadn't been a case of feline rabies in this state in over 10 years.

Still love cats but damn will think twice about helping a stray again. Or at least how stupid I act around said cute poor cold skinny cat (from hell).
RavynTuqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RavynTuqiri For This Useful Post: