View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:17 PM   #74
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Thought it might be interesting to have a thread regarding the creatures people tend to dislike almost on instinct. My definition of animal here does not include humans or plants or fungi, but would include any other living entity that feeds on living things that feed on other living things.

I saw this today and thought it was neat:

Researchers discover empathy in rats:

we didn't have a roaches in my country while I was growing up , but my mom used to tell us stories about roaches during the war ll . well, when I arrived in America first week we stayed in the officer housing . I went to commissary and bought the food to cook since we had been traveling and living on fast food which was foreign to me .

Day later I opened kitchen cabinets and there were this bugs all over , I screamed and I was told it was roaches . I looked in my dictionary and called my mom . Hi mom I have roaches . She said to me you sound like you are proud of it . we were laughing , but I never cook anything there and we moved out ASAP .

I was scare first , but I don't care what they called Palmetto bugs it's still roach to me . After all these years , I have a bug guy to spray on regular bases , but I am more brave , when I keep my windows open sometimes this huge thing slip into house and I am determined to kill it . Sorry guy this is not your house .

as I said I used to be petrified , but now I am after them for kill .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: