MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
One question...did the school also notify the parents' of the bullies to tell them that their children are hateful and ignorant? Did they speak to those parents about what they can do to make their children better human beings? It would seem to me that if you want to prevent harassment, you should go to the source not the victim.
Me personally and I've done this in the past, I get one sniff or hint my child is being harrassed, you bet your ass I am gonna be at that school, waiting, insisting that me, my kid, the kids, and the kids parent, along with school officials have a little talk, and it will be made clear if the child or children that are fucking with my kid continue to do so, I won't stop until something is done be it a charge, expulsion, change of school something better be done or it's gonna get publicly ugly... I feel in these particular times as parents of school age children it is our duty to show up at that school and make some noise...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: