Old 12-17-2011, 05:45 AM   #18
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I.

LOVE.

THIS.

GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let there be no mistake!
My Sissy and I usually have 4 games going at once. We have played several games where we only play 3-letter words. (That's tough!) Usually, at some point, we have to break that rule............or ONE of us <pointing> might forget and play a 5-letter word.

I have about 10 games going on right now and I MAY become agitated when I'm ready to play and people are SLEEPING for some reason. WHAT??!?!?!?

I know some folks use handy~dandy helper programs, but I do not. I've been playing Scrabble since my teenage years. I'm of the mindset that one is sorta missing the point of the whole game if the letters are plugged into some program. But I'm a purist that way. (Probably the ONLY way....)

And while my best memory is not with THIS game, I did once score 147 points against my Granny Sweeten when I was in my early 20's. She wasn't happy with me, but I refused to go get a switch off the pecan tree!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: