Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

regardless of the words or facade they project, I have never known the government to be for the people. I see some attempts to do the right thing but it all boils down to another agenda. Some play the game better then others but all in all its a game.

My son said to me the other day that if I thought I pissed people off with all my ranting about animal care and food safety. I honestly don't care the people that want to listen can listen and those who don't cant get pissed off, ignore me or anything else. I find it difficult to even be around people who are not conscious enough to care. This is the honest truth. I listen to southern small talk and the lack of respect for our animals and planet and I just want to take a machine gun and put them out of their misery. lol As I get older I become more passionate and I feel that if my ranting reaches even one person and they think before they buy or they stop shoving artificial crap down their childs throat, just one person then I have made change and that is worth it to me. We simply can not stop talking, sharing, giving and asking people to consider the big picture. Not ever.

I don't waste my time donating to BS charities and the local food coalition, which I removed myself from is all fed by government propaganda, red tape and control. If anything is going to get done when it comes to food safety then it will be grass roots and each one of us helping even one person change the way they think. You'd be surprised how much can get done. So if I can influence a dozen mothers, teach them to buy and prepare organic then those dozen mothers are supporting the local food system and taking money out of the chemicals companies because their kids dont need it. I live in an area that is not receptive to these things. Its not the major metro areas where being green is cool. Here you have to fight with the store managers to get them to carry even one organic item.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: