Old 12-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #37
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucollargrl View Post
I think I've met the love of my life, BUT she lives with her girlfriend due to finances. Don't want to lose her, but don't have her anyway. What to do, what to do.

Initially, the words 'girlfriend' and 'lose' made my dander kick up. First, if it's a current girlfriend, then all need to know what's going on. Second, you lose your keys, not a human being. If you are feeling that at this point, what happens when you have fallen for her to kingdom come and back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Don't be the solution to someone's problem. Let her first work out her problems and challenges, find a place and then begin a new relationship with you.
Actually, I agree wholeheartedly with Sachita. Let her get on her feet and then see where things lie before jumping into anything serious.

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the comments and advice. I believe that I am still an unknown to all who know her.
So she's keeping you a secret? That's not good...

Quote:
sooo.....she is still living with the ex, but moving soon. We have spent some amazing time together although not nearly enough for me. She isn't moving because of me though, which I don't feel she should. I recently found out that there is also another person she has been interested in.....hmmmm. I've told her a few times that I'm done trying and it pisses her off. We do this pull and push thing with eachother. So here I've stayed because I want to believe what she tells me. I want her to feel safe and know that I will be here. We have such an intense emotional and physical chemistry when we are together. She is a beautiful person inside and out, but is she trustworthy? The other person she's interested in doesn't know about me either, but she has told me that if we continue she will have to tell her. I don't want to lose her. Is she just in a very confused space or is she just playing us both? I really want to believe!
This makes my head ache. Let's look at this from a slightly different angle. Why should you go for this?

Um, she trips your sex trigger.
She's easy on the eyes.
She feeds into your needs.

I would be very, very careful. It doesn't have anything to do with her still living with an ex. Lots of folks do that. It has to do with the fact that she's already playing mind games with you and you don't even 'have' her. She's keeping you secret from a lot of people and she won't commit. Then she gets upset when you insinuate that you don't want this and are 'done'. She reels you in and tosses you out and you go along with it.

I have no idea how old you are, but if you are.....oh, let's throw a number out there....30 or older, you should know better. If you are in your teens or twenties, then this will serve as a learning experience for you. I just hope that it doesn't make everything more difficult for the really nice girls out there who like you later on.

Save your heart and your love for the worthy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: