View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #4
kittygrrl
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'Je ne sais quoi'
Relationship Status:
Til you believe
 
kittygrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: waking dream
Posts: 10,238
Thanks: 21,808
Thanked 22,207 Times in 7,270 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I was going to be a smartass and say 'not a damn thing' but then I realized I did learn something today.

I learned that Alberta, Canada is having a problem with rampant bunnies. Some will be trapped but the rest will be euthanized and that makes me sad. They're going to kill Thumper!

Gemme I'm just don't get why evolved beings still believe its ok to kill another living thing, just because it's expedient..I keep hoping we are going to really get it (at some point)
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: