Old 12-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #36
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
I've seen alot of relationships in my life living in Chicago, but never like the one my neighbors/friends Jessica and Tom had. It was perfect.Too perfect. Only one argument, eerie, weird, queer, throw up a little in your mouth perfect. For a long time, I wracked my brains trying to discover what their big secret was., and when it finially hit me, it was so simple and shock proof. Jessica and Tom were'nt having sex. They were platonic friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Not trying to stray off-topic but, in my view, a relationship can be 100% real and passionate but sexless. In fact, there are some of us who prefer sex outside of relationships and prefer relationships without sex (although it's usually complicated by partners or potential partners who don't necessarily share such an outlook).
That wouldn't work for me....ever. For me, that would be a dear friend...but not a partner.

Obviously we're all different...but no...just no.