View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #13
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I would not say I am addicted to tattoos. And I agree after four hours, it just plain fricking hurts. I generally go into shock when I get home. My last tat, Ganesha, however, was pretty "easy" on me after. My easiest tattoo for me was Axis Mundi down my spine, but who knew that your skin moved so much with every step!! The next three days, not so fun.

I would say I love them. And I know I will have my entire back covered by the time I die at 84. In fact, I hope to get my last tattoo at 83. They are very meaningful to me. I cringe when I see "thoughtless" tattoos on young ones. I always think... "yeah but will Warner Brothers Emblems mean anything to you when you no longer watch Saturday morning cartoons?"

I recognize, that I am making a judgment statement regarding someone else's expression of art... and mean no offence.

I always knew I wanted a tattoo. It just took 20 years for me to decide what the first one would be.

Each tattoo is an expression of my spiritual identity. They are more "me" than much of what else is around me.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: