View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #72
twist of lime

How Do You Identify?:
femme

twist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputation

Soooo, as I understand it, sometimes there are clues and sometimes there are not.

There are many things that could be visual signals and there are many things that are not.
(Signals of the mind, I imagine. *hypnotic eyes)

There are things that are true for one, but not for the next, but no less true and those things do not automatically oust that person from any said group.

People in general are becoming so diverse, it makes it hard to deduce much about any one person beyond what we can see. What I'm saying is that you could see anyone, like any one of us, anywhere in the world and say "This is China", "This is the U.S", "This is Africa", "This is Mexico", "This is Finland", and so on. This does not mean that any one of these people maintain or have interests in traditions specific to that country (and not to say that they don't, either). You may very well find that the person in China and the one in Africa have the same interests as you, less difference, if you will.

Soooo... all that being said, I guess we need to open our mouths and start getting to know one another. To know the truth (and depending on how much you are told, even that can be suspect at times... lol).
twist of lime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to twist of lime For This Useful Post: