Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,655 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I would suggest you meet up with Ciaran, but I suspect one of you (probably him) would be dead within the hour. I am not sure what color prison garb is across the pond, but it seems to be equally unflattering regardless of geographical location.
I'm not sure about the colour but hopeful that, if I ask the judge nicely, he / she would allow me to get the prison garb styled by Roberto Cavalli. If so, it would make my time behind bars that bit easier.

In any event, with my record of bribery, I might just be able to get off with a fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I know bar wotever does this kind of stuff weekly on a tues but I figure a sat eve might suit some people more who are coming from a distance.
The last time I went to Bar Wotever was two years ago when I did a striptease. NEVER AGAIN !!! - I think that I'm still wanted for causing shock and upset to the more sensitive members of the audience

Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: