View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #78
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I want a fantastic woman for my English cousin who will compliment him.

For myself; I want a Butch who is comfortable, secure and mentally/emotionally strong enough to handle me; a passionate, intense, free-spirited, independent, naturally feminine and happy Femme; capable of being self-sufficient, resourceful, determined and energetic, at the same time as being vulnerable, sensitive and emotional sometimes.

I want a Butch who is comfortable just allowing me to ‘Just be’ me and not expect me to ‘Just be’ something….I already am! Who is comfortable talking openly and intimately with me about their hopes, dreams, fears and needs.... who is equally as comfoerable with me talking intimately about mine.

I want a Butch who is willing to take the time to get to know ME and allow me to get to know hym/her!

....Oh! I want a Butch who has hys/her own tool kit....I'm not sharing my power tools! LOL!

I’m happy to wait for hym/her….

Adding….

I want a Butch who can captivate my mind as well as my heart….

I want a Butch who can make me laugh ‘til I’m nearly falling off my chair, my face hurts and my sides are splitting….

I want a Butch who can keep up with me mentally and energetically….

….Crikey! ....Maybe I am asking for too much?! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: