Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,789 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
"Eating right for your blood type"

Has anyone given this any thought. I find the concept to be an interesting one since our blood regulates enzymes etc. in our system.

I have the book here which I am about to read. But this chart is the basic concept.
As an RN and as one that always looks at proven, legitimate, science, behind any suggested diets, ( learned the hard way for myself) I actually have never heard or seen this one regarding this type of suggested way of eating soley based on blood type. Are there links to any studies for this one? I always appreciate expanding my knowlege

As always, I think it is awesome when we support and and encourage each other in our quest for eating wholesome food, in a healthy, well-balanced diet.

That is why I personally have stuck with this thread since I joined the Planet. Keeping that healthy focus in mind, on a daily basis and supporting each other to do the same.

I have been through years of trying every diet that came across my eyes and I always lost weight but never kept it off until I did it the hard way: decreased my calories to between 1200 to 1500 max per day; keep my fats at a healthy level- use olive oil or canola oil; increase my vegetables and legumes; no sweets other than fruit-in the right amount; ensure I get sufficient protein daily; increase my walking-now up to 30 minutes twice per day, plus 6 flights of stairs 2x per day.

No magic answer for me. One day at a time, one choice at a time.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: