Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Dozen Roses

A Dozen Roses
By Julien F.
It is 4 o’clock in the afternoon and there is a knock at the door. “Who could that be?” I get up from my computer to check the door. I didn’t order room service and I’m not expecting anyone. I look through the peephole and see a man with a box. “Who is it?” I call out to him. “Florist” he answers. Florist, who could be sending me flowers? I open the door and accept a large box of flowers, giving the man a tip, I close the door. Opening the box, I see a dozen roses eleven white with one red rose. Picking up the card, it reads, “Thank you for a memorable evening. I’ll see you at 7 p.m. ” All of a sudden I feel a flush rise to my cheeks with the memory of the previous evening. I have never done anything like that before been so attracted to someone in such a short period of time and becoming intimate with them in the same evening. It was so hot and sexy. I had wondered if I would ever see hym again. I did tell hym that I was staying at the Pfister Hotel for the conference I was attending this week. I guess by the looks of the roses that the encounter made an impression on hym as well. Now he wants to see me at 7, which gives me 3 hours to get my act together. The flowers bring back all the memories of the past evening. My body became aroused just reliving it.
I retreat to the bedroom part of my suite and sit on the bed. My body tingles from the memory of that first kiss of hys lips pressed against my mouth. I bring my fingers to my lips. Closing my eyes I touch my lips and moan with the memory. I can feel myself getting wet and my clit clench in tension. It’s as if I can almost feel hys fingers once again penetrate me, I fall back onto the bed with a sigh. Sitting up again, I take off my clothes, wanting to relive the experience the exciting events of the night before. Turning the lights down low and turning on my iPod. I lie nude on my kingsize bed in this luxurious room as I soak in the coziness of my surroundings. Listening to the music on my stereo I begin my own seduction by caressing my skin over my breasts. The nipples are peaked with the coolness of the room, but I take my fingers into my mouth and moisten them and bring them back to my nipples and pinch them to bring them to a hardened point. I knead my breasts, gently at first then a little harder as I rub my knees together creating friction for my pussy. I can feel my wetness increasing and my achy vagina needing to be filled. With my right hand, I run it down to my stomach to the top of my pubic hair. Running my fingers through my hair, I pull at it forcing my lips clit to rise up. My legs open and my knees bend up. I bring my left hand down to my leg and stroke it. My right hand inches down to my clit as my fingers begin dip into the folds of my lips. Slipping into my wetness, my fingers part my lips to bring up my juices to my clit. I begin to circle my distended clit. The pleasure and pain that I feel intensifies as I think of hys fingers inside of me, thrusting forcefully with abandon. I am caught up with the moment as my I bring my left hand to penetrate me, just to give me a hint of what I felt the night before. I wonder what hys skin would feel like next to mine, warm and smooth. What her body would feel like on top of me. I continue to manipulate my clit as my breathing becomes more labored and beads of sweat appear between my breasts. Oh…if only I could kiss hym right now and feel hym inside of me. Feel hys fingers touching me, twisting and tapping my g-spot. I can picture hys strong hands with shorten nails, just right for entering me. He thrusts faster and faster in my mind as I finger my clit. I feel myself tightening up. My clit is aching to the point of explosion, I about to go over the top. Panting with the thoughts of last night’s orgasm in my mind my body tenses and then I come so hard with the pleasure of pure release.
Let’s see, I check my watch it’s 7 o’clock on the dot and there’s room 302, this is it. I lift my arm to knock at the door, the creaking of my leather jacket echoes down the hallway, making me a little more nervous than I thought I was. I hope she liked the roses I sent. I knock at the door. You open the door, just as striking as you were the night before. This time you are dressed in jeans like me and a linen blouse, crisp looking very nice. I am wearing navy blue denim shirt with a black leather jacket and dark jeans. I thought tonight would be a casual get together, whatever you wanted to do. I would show you around Milwaukee. We could walk around the downtown area. I didn’t know you had other plans.
“Hello, it is nice to see you again. Thank you for the roses. They’re beautiful.” You say. “You’re welcome. I’m glad you like them.” I reply. “The color arrangement is unusual. Why is there a single red rose with eleven white roses?” you ask. “Well, even in a sea of beauty, there is always one singular gem that is even more beautiful and unique than all the others.” I said. I step forward and raise my hand to your cheek and bend down to kiss your mouth. Willingly you lean into me, bringing you hands to my chest under my jacket. Breaking off the kiss, you run your hands to my shoulders forcing my jacket off, taking it from me. “I’ve decided to show you what I can do for you. Last night you said it was about my pleasure. Tonight it is about yours,” you tell me. You gesture with your hand to a table that has been set up with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. We sit down and I open the bottle of wine and pour a glass for both of us. We sit and talk about Milwaukee and the supposed haunted Pfister Hotel. I ask about your stay and the conference you’re attending for your profession. Then you steer the conversation to Butch/Femme and how a Butch feels about giving pleasure to a Femme. We discuss what it means to be “Old School” Butch.
You stand up and walk behind my chair. I attempt to stand too, but you put your hands on my shoulders and say, “not tonight, it’s my turn to be in control.” I just smile, “oh you think so do you?” You run your hand through my short hair, which I love. I bend back my head into your breasts. Then you rub my shoulders, squeezing them, massaging them as you go. You go further by slipping your hand into my shirt touching my chest. I am wearing a chest binder so you cannot feel my chest as you would through a bra, but that doesn’t stop you from finding my nipple and caressing it. With your other hand you begin to unbutton my shirt, I start to help, but you push my hand away. You begin to kiss my neck and I cup the back of your head with my hand, stroking your hair. I grab you by the arm and bring you around to sit you on my lap and begin to kiss you. You take my shirt off as I unbutton your blouse and take off your bra. Your breasts feel so warm and soft under my hands. I wrap my arms around you and hold you close to me. Trying to pull you as close as I can. My hands are stroking your hips and I can’t resist, but go to the waistband of your jeans, but you push my hand away. Pulling away, you help me slip the chest binder over my head. You look at my chest and place your hands on them, bending forward you take one of the nipples into your mouth and begin to suck on it, while thumbing the other one. “Bite it” I tell you. You are hesitant, but after sucking on my nipple you begin to bite down a little, which brings me pleasure. Not too hard, just enough. You come up my body to look for the place where you bit me the night before when you came and bit down on my shoulder. Finding the spot you kiss and lick it gently. “I’m sorry about that” you say. “It’s ok, it will heal and it was such a great memory.” I said. You smile a little embarrassed. I kiss you again. We hold each other and you begin to push your pelvis into me. Standing up I follow you to your bedroom. The bed has been turned down.

Turning to me you grab me by the waist and slide your hands to my belt buckle and undo my belt. Slowly you unbutton and unzip my jeans. I slip off my boots, jeans, and underwear. I watch you as you strip for me. You do a sexy turn as you throw you clothes onto a chair near the bed. Grabbing my hand you lead me to the bed and have me sit down. Standing between my legs you breasts brush my face. Your hands are on my shoulders. I lift your breast and place a nipple in my mouth and tease it with my tongue. I hold it there and suck on it to bring it to full erection. You hold my head in place while I do this telling me to suck harder. My left hand drifts down to cup your pussy and I feel your wetness between my fingers. You feel so silky wet. I insert two fingers and you gasp with surprise. This wasn’t what you were expecting. The tables have been turned. The seducer is being seduced.
I thrust my fingers into you in a pleasurable rhythm that your hips begin to move with my hand. Your knees begin to buckle and you lean into me. I wrap my right arm around your waist. So I let you fall on me onto the bed. Lying on top of me I continue to thrust. I can feel you tighten up, but I don’t want you to come yet. I pull my fingers out. You cry out in disbelief. Centering up on the bed I roll you over onto your back and begin to kiss you again. You skin is warm to my touch and I nudge my leg between your legs your pussy is hot and wet against my thigh. You wrap your leg around my hip. I push my hips into you and you arch up meeting me. We grind into one another trying to meet on the most intimate level. I stroke your leg and run my fingers through your pubic hair. Easing off of your body I dip my fingers into your labia and sigh how wet you are. Parting your legs you push against my hand. We continue to kiss and you tongue is torturous to me. You tease me, biting my lip. I sigh with approval of your aggressiveness and bring my hand up to your hair to restrain you. You hands move freely over my body scratching my back making me shiver with pleasure.
Rolling over you straddle my waist sitting upright putting your hands on my chest. You begin to grind your wet pussy on my stomach. “What do think now?” you ask. “I want to go down on you” I say, “come here.” With that you climb up to the headboard to straddle my face. I study you for a moment. I don’t touch you, but I wrap my arms around your legs. You are aching for me to touch you. I can see your lips quiver. You ask me to lick you. You beg me to lick you. I start by kissing the inside of your thigh. I can see the moisture build up on your inner lips. I very gently flick out my tongue to taste you. You cry out. “Please, please, lick me” you plead. I flatten my tongue and with a draw your moisture from you, you moan loudly. Pushing your pussy into my mouth you follow my lead with my tongue. The rhythm between us causes you to become wetter and your clit harder and protrude. I suck on it and circle it with my tongue. You are whimpering with the pleasure pain of it. With each passing moment I can tell by your movements that you are close to coming your more compact motions and your rapid breathing. Just when I feel you are about to come I stick my tongue inside your vagina and then you explode with a scream and a throbbing orgasm. Your back arches and you throw your head back as you clutch the headboard. Moisture seeps from your vagina onto my face. Falling back from me you lie down next to me. I gather you into my arms and hold you, stroking your hair and face while you doze. Your body trembles from the after affects of the orgasm. I cover you with a sheet to keep you warm.

Rousing you, you tell me, “oh no you’re not getting away from me so easily this time.” “What did you have in mind” I reply. You begin to stroke my chest with your nails. “You know, I love it when you do that” I moan. “It really turns me on.” “Oh really, then I’ll just have to do more of it. How would you like it if I go lower?” you ask. “I don’t know we’ll just have to wait and see.” You begin you circle your nails around my nipple tweaking it to arousal, then you bend over and slide your tongue over my nipple taunting me with pleasure. I twist my upper body to give you full access to my chest. Caressing my chest you begin to stroke your hand down my ribcage to my hips and stomach. Sitting up on your knees you use your tongue to follow your hands and fingers down my body. Touching , tasting, teasing my skin making me ache for you. I spread my legs in an invitation to you. “I’ve been so aroused since I walked through the door, hell I’ve been aroused since I danced with you last night. I’ve waited to climax for you. I wanted you to make me come.” I say. You moan your arousal and approval. Your hand travels down to my pubic hair and grabs my hair and tug, I cry out. My pussy gets wet even more than it is. I feel like I’m dripping on the sheets. You look into my eyes with a glint of mischief. I don’t know what to expect from you. You get off the bed and you reach into the drawer of your nightstand and take out a wrapped item. I eye what you have in your hand. You unwrap a dildo. Long and sleek with a slight curve. Since I’m not used to being penetrated I stiffen slightly. You put a calming hand on my shoulder, “trust me. I won’t hurt you.” You kneel beside me. Stroking my stomach and running your fingers through my pubic hair. You begin to tease my clit with your finger tips, but your nails are a little long to penetrate me. Leaning over you flick your tongue over my clit, I jump when the sensation overrides me. My hips move forward begging for more contact. You lick my lips, taking them into your mouth sucking on them. Kneeling between my parted legs you make me bend my knees and continue to lick me and suck on my clit. I grab your hair guide you while you go down on me. You make me so wet. I feel myself tighten up throbbing vibrations. I want you to lick me faster and faster so I can come. My hips move in motion with your mouth to urge you on. But then you back off, much to my dismay. You take the head of the dildo and rub it along the length of my slit to gather up the moisture and it feels so foreign, but good at the same time. It intimidates me, but you calm me with your voice and tell me that everything will be all right. When you first touch my pussy with the head of the dildo, I clench up. I am so tight, for not being penetrated. But you ease it into me very slowly licking my clit at the same time. The pressure I feel and your pleasure of your licking me is driving me crazy. I begin to move my hips again to assist you in moving the dildo into me. You push it in further until it is buried deep inside of me. The fullness of it amazes me, then you begin to stroke me with it. Slowly at first so I can get used to it. My breathing is racing and I begin to break out in beads of sweat. I am getting wetter each time you stroke me. You are urging me to let go to give into the rhythm of what you are doing. I am so used to being in control it is difficult for me. You start licking my clit again. I am so tight, that I can feel every inch of the dildo as it strokes me. You are masterful at what you are doing to me. My heart is beating out of my chest and I am struggling to maintain some semblance of control. The stroking of dildo and your licking my clit is too much for me I am bucking into it with fast motions until I scream. The orgasm hits me by surprise. I am not prepared for the intensity of it. Now it is your turn to take care of me, to hold me in the aftermath of lovemaking.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s

Last edited by Julien; 01-09-2012 at 08:45 AM. Reason: correction
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post: