View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

It kind of depends on the type of packing this person wants to do. Do they want to pack hard or soft? Plan on packing and playing?

I, personally, have made my boxer briefs packer friendly because I didn't care for any of the holster type straps that I have bought over the years. There are certain times I like to pack to play, but for the most part I pack soft.

I use hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening, and iron a patch of fabric on the back of the pouch (on the inside of the boxer briefs), then I cut a hole in that fabric so that the packer can fit through snugly (so it doesn't fall out). I iron the fabric patch on the back so the stretchy fabric of the briefs doesn't stretch out, causing the packer to work itself loose and possibly fall out when using the restroom. (this may or may not have happened to me once......ONCE )

Happy packing!!