View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #9
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
I tend not to listen to other peoples gossip about how people are, I just get to know them on my own. We are all different, to some degree, in different situations. So I try to refrain from making an opinion about someone until I get to know them myself.

When asked about someone. I'm honest. I am also extremely honest is pointing out that what I am saying is ONLY MY OPINION. I also don't relay what I've heard about someone from a third party, unless it is the same conclusion that I have come to. I only keep it to what I have observed.

A
This is me to a T! I take each person on their own merit....should the gossip turn out to be true, then I at least know this from my own experiences.

I don't always get this courtesy back and some have admitted they were wrong about me and apologised.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: