Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Recently a friend sent me a Facebook message asking if an ex of mine was "safe" because she was meeting him for lunch after meeting him through my Facebook. I have thought they would be a great match for some time but a mutual friend mentioned this woman tears men to shreds. And so I responded - "way safer than you! But seriously I'm not sure what your definition of "safe" is, but he won't rape or kill you or anything and he's a pretty good conversationalist."

She found this funny and said he was a "sweetie" but I think it might have been a one time meeting, alas. They really would make an excellent couple.

I will talk people up, but I'm really trying not to speak badly about people or share info that's not mine to share.

The older I get the more I realize we all have flaws, and even if I have had a bad experience with a person, that doesn't mean another person would. When I was single, I was warned about pretty much every person I flirted with by some person or other, and most of those warnings never applied. The warnings I should have heeded were the ones who warned me about themselves.

For people I consider premeditatedly predatory, I prefer not to speak about them either. Besides, anybody with healthy boundaries and google can find a list of red flags and be willing to utilize it.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: